V-O-CAL PROGRAMS - Building Advocates
V-O-Cal programs support and enhance our basic mission, building advocates and encouraging environmental leadership. V-O-Cal's suite of programs is designed to constant expand the pool of volunteers and prospective volunteers who are exposed to leadership and planning "the V-O-Cal way" through skills training and team-based project planning and management.
- Engage individuals in outdoor stewardship in local communities .
- Train the next generation of park and recreation leaders and advocates.
- Help non-profits build and sustain volunteer capacity.
- Work with corporations to develop effective internal leadership while contributing directly to the community in which they live and work.
- Offer service learning and internship opportunities through out weekend projects and in our offices.